Public

Greetings from Force of Valor and The EverQuest Show!

Greetings Lunacy Unbound!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Fading Illusion, a long time Tunare server player, though I now more commonly play on Agnarr. Some of you may know me as the Guild Leader for many many years of Force of Valor. We were a small, but loyal family guild for many years.

Recently, I've been working on The EverQuest Show, a YouTube series dedicated to EverQuest with feature stories, quality production and a desire to tell the stories of EQ and its players. I am the host and producer of the show, with the backing of Daybreak (Disclaimer : they do not give me money nor do they pay-in-kind). I'm looking for subjects for my next Player In Real Life segment, covering hardcore raiders or players. More specifically, raid leaders or guild leaders in the end game.

As I understand it, LU (along with Infinit on our server) are the two main top guilds. I thought I'd reach out to see if your raid leaders or guild leader/officers would be interested in chatting?

I'm also reaching out to a few of the hardcore guilds on other servers to gauge interest and see who would be available.

If you've never seen the show, first thing to do is check it out. There are a total of 5 episodes out now. More specifically, the IRL (In Real Life) segment is where I'm looking for stories.

https://everquestshow.com/

OR if you just have an amazing EQ-RL story to tell, I want to hear from you! 

Bonus points if you live in the MidWest of the US, as it can make it easier to get an interview with you. 

Thanks again for your time!

Fading

HI Fading,

Quite a few members in LU live in the midwest. I sent you a message on EQ Forums. Love the show! 

Just watched all the episodes )) Great job keep it up) Hopefully some of our guild members will have interesting stories for you)

Hilinea

(EQ since 2000) 

Chicago area

HTML Widget
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em