Public

Looking forward to getting back to raiding

Hey all!  I submitted an application yesterday so I thought I would introduce myself. I know quite a few of you from raiding with LU on my previous account, my BST Maxamous. Melikemilk and I used to dominate the dps parse back in the beast lord hay day !  Well my beastlord account was hacked and so I took some time off and I am looking forward to playing the game I love at the LU raid level with my bard. That class has always be a bit of a mystery to me and I was focus on dps with the BST; I am going to give adps a try and so far I am really enjoying the class. I have been playing EQ since 1999 so I am quite familiar with all classes but as I have been back for the last three months playing the bard I quite enjoy its utility and pulling abilities. 

Anyways I look forward to getting back to raiding and chatting with old friends. Hope to see you all soon with a LU tag. 

I appreciate the invite as a grouper. I am committed to getting into raid shape. Brexa, let me know when you want to link up. I want to learn as much as I can from you as I continue to level to 115. 

Get your raider stats ready. That's when we do work. Grind exp up to 115 and get ALL of your group aa's like quicktime and fierce eye to max level. should be around 22 or 23k aa, although new max is 41k.

I am cranking away; this was a good weekend, I went from 106 to 108.5. I am looking forward to raiding. Thanks for the advice, I am on it.  I grouped with Kritt this weekend for a bit, great xps. We died a bunch but that’s ok. He pulled 4 or 5 at a time but I couldn’t mezz them due to my level. Still made out like a bandit on xp though. 

HTML Widget
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em