Public

Entitlement

Some of y'all need to fix your shit.

Maybe you forgot why this game is still alive?

Maybe you forgot what it means to be your class?

DPS? (How hard can it be to time your burns, and hit auto attack?)

Heal? how does a senior healing class get out healed by a healer who doesn't exactly know what they are doing?????? I'm not putting anyone on blast, but hell. There are some lazy people and it is obvious.

Tank? ( You literally cant fuck this up, unless you don't know what defensives are?)

Hybrid? (maybe you know too little about each class and are confusing classes with one another?)

.....How the hell is a shaman, best in his class, a healer/dps'r/buffer/rezzer/dps enhancer, out healing and out parsing people simultaneously; like wtf???

I am upset....only because I realize i am not performing to my peak; especially to that shaman.....if i could call this 1 individual out, I would. But I wont, LU...the display tonight in Velks was embarrassing, and we should definitely FIX OUR SHIT before this next expansion. If we do not, its going to stress Orikx/Prothon/Konq/mediik/cygnet out more than it needs to be, and they will equally say STOP STOP STOP STOP, FIX THIS SHIT!

if you're struggling in your class....ask for help, no one will poke fun at you. Especially me, I know how to play quite a few classes effectively.

HTML Widget
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em